A collaborative and experienced visual creator, with a methodological approach to developing groundbreaking, attention-grabbing big ideas. You have experience translating brand strategies into advertising concepts that solve business problems. You’re no stranger to media of every variety, including print, digital, and video. You must be willing and able to work with little oversight and no micro-management. You’re accountable and reliable. You have the design/production chops to execute on your big ideas. Maybe most importantly, you’re fearless, relentless, and human.
A fast-paced creative ad agency in East Austin in search of a creative connoisseur. A team comprised of some of the brightest minds around. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. We work with brands like People Magazine, The United Way, Cavender’s Boots, Camp Gladiator, Moviehouse & Eatery, and many more.
- Work directly with creative lead, copywriters, media, and production teams on clients across a plethora of verticals
- Lead the development of big idea advertising campaigns and promotions
- Work with a copywriter partner to develop and execute social media campaigns
- Work with creative leads and partners in developing pitch materials and presentations
- Work with an information architect to bring wireframes and sitemaps to life in the form of award-winning web designs
- Be fully apprised of the latest and greatest visual design trends and techniques
- Minimal travel
- 3-5 years experience at an award-winning creative agency REQUIRED
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Positive attitude required
- Attention-to-detail a must
- Out-of-this-world design skills
- Master of Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch a must
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/WordPress would be nice too
- Annual salary depending on experience
- 28 days PTO (in addition to company break and holidays)
- Fully paid health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Dog friendly environment
- Paid education and training opportunities
Interested? Start your application here.