An aspiring creative mastermind with diabolical writing skills who happens to want to intern at an ad agency. You love communications of all kinds. Digital. Blog. Content. Video. Social. You love to write. No, really, you write all the time and have a blog/journal/portfolio to prove it. No task is too small or too big. Your talent as a writer is only overshadowed by your work ethic to never give up on something. You are looking for a high energy and fun place to get your feet wet in the ad world.
Looking for a new member to add to our super team. Based in East Austin and comprised of some of the brightest young minds around. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. We work with brands like People Magazine, Amazon, Red Bull, United Way, Torchy’s Tacos, Camp Gladiator, Moviehouse & Eatery, and many more.
This copywriter intern will have the opportunity to work on many of our current brands. From blogs to video production, you’ll be expected to bring your creative writing skills to deliver well developed and strategic ideas. You’ll work with others as well as on your own.
• Develop ideas for social campaigns, video content, digital ads, guerrilla marketing, etc. then execute them.
• Writing social posts as well as blogs on the reg.
• Work with multiple disciplines to ensure ideas are integrated and effective.
• See project through from development to final distribution and then to analysis.
• Graduating college in May 2018, December 2018, or college degree obtained
• Out-of-this-world writing and grammar skills
• A firm grasp of storytelling and how to craft a compelling narrative structure
• Some experience producing video for web or interactive media (Snap and YouTube videos totally count)
• Portfolio work or writing samples REQUIRED
• Work well in a rocket-fueled, high intensity environment
• Presentation skills
• Must be able to begin work no later than end of May
• Ability to work 16-29 hours per week
• Training and education opportunities
Interested? Start your application here.