A promising designer who is looking to get some real world experience. You are a perfectionist. You might not be perfect yet, but you analyze every pixel and ratio in all the work you do. Beauty might not always be achievable, but dammit, you’re gonna give it your best. Your passion is only surpassed by your willingness to take on any challenge. You are the hardest worker wherever you go. You are constantly on Dribbble. You follow no less than 10 artists/designers on Instagram. You want to learn and perfect your craft. You just need the right environment with the right team around you to make that happen.
The right environment and the right team for someone wanting to learn and perfect their design craft. Based in East Austin and comprising some of the brightest young minds around. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. We work with brands like People Magazine, Amazon, Red Bull, The United Way, Cavender’s Boots, Camp Gladiator, Moviehouse & Eatery, and many more.
This designer intern will have the opportunity to work on many of our current brands. From websites to graphic design, you’ll be expected to bring your design skills to deliver well-developed and beautiful design. You’ll work with others as well as on your own.
• Develop ideas for social campaigns, video content, digital ads, websites, print, guerrilla marketing, etc. and then execute them.
• Work within multiple disciplines to ensure ideas are integrated and effective.
• Set reasonable timelines and deliver.
• Graduating college in May 2018 or December 2018 or college degree obtained
• Out-of-this-world design skills
• Portfolio work or design samples REQUIRED
• A firm grasp of storytelling through design
• Work well in a rocket-fueled, high intensity environment
• Must be able to begin work no later than end of May
• 16-29 hours per week
• Education and training opportunities
Interested? Start your application here.