A motivated leader ready to manage and lead client relationships with confidence from beginning to end. Clients have confidence in your ability and your team loves how you motivate them. You are a steward of your clients’ brands, time, and budgets. You can ensure your internal teams stay focused on client goals and campaign objectives, while always keeping an eye on deadlines and scope. You instinctively learn every facet of a client’s business and are prepared to discuss goals, KPI’s and industry trends. You love to communicate, and you do it well. You are comfortable making decisions on your own, but humble enough to know when to ask for help or advice from your team. You are looking for a new opportunity for more client ownership experience and client development opportunities. Lastly, you want to work for a fun and collaborative agency where you can have immediate impact and can pave your own future.
A fast-paced creative ad agency in East Austin in search of an account superhero to join our team of bright minds. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. Our client roster includes work with brands like Amazon, People Magazine, Red Bull, Cavender’s Boots, NadaMoo!, AfterShokz, and more.
Sound good? Take our e-interview right now by clicking HERE.
- Operational excellence in daily blocking and tackling of accounts.
- Foster and grow strong, lasting client relationships.
- Coordinate and lead team meetings, status meetings, and creative presentations.
- Work seamlessly with all agency departments to develop effective strategies, briefings, and creative campaign work.
- Advocate on behalf of the agency to clients and keep internal teams focused and excited, driving the work down a path of success.
- Own all agency-client relationships, managing everything from day-to-day responsibilities to long-term scope growth opportunities.
- Manage client expectations and recognize critical issues, with the ability to resolve the issues with dedicated strategic thinking.
- Ability to manage 4-6 projects or clients at any one time.
- Initiates/drafts scopes for approval of your supervisor and client.
- Ownership and maintenance of budget.
- Management of internal resources and creative team distribution.
- Speak to competitive landscapes and how that applies to current client business.
- Understand and manage details of a campaign in the context of a larger picture.
- Report to and collaborate with Account Services Director
- 4+ years experience in an Account Coordinator/Manager or Project Manager role
- 3+ at a digital marketing, media, or advertising agency, REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong business acumen or minor in Business Administration preferred
- Impeccable writing/grammar skills
- Basic understanding of media landscape and strategies
- Entrepreneurial spirit, eager to find the next big project
- Ability to work remotely
What We’re Offering
- $50k-$60k annual salary
- 28 days PTO (in addition to company breaks and holidays)
- Annual Vacation Stipend
- Paid Sabbatical
- Fully paid health benefits (medical and dental)
- 401k matching
- Remote work with opportunities to work in office, if preferred
- Paid education and training opportunities