You: A brilliant problem solver who happens to also be a whiz at art direction and digital design. You’re a senior in college or recent grad and your future looks brighter than ever. Digital. Social. Video. Web. Mobile. You want to learn about it all and have even dabbled in some. Your creative skills are only surpassed by your willingness to take on any challenge. You are the hardest worker wherever you go. You bring out the best in the people you work with because you understand that we are stronger together. You see a future filled with fulfilling and amazing work. You just need the right environment with the right team around you to make that happen.
Us: The right environment and the right team for someone wanting a future filled with fulfilling and amazing work. Based in Austin (and other places) and comprised of some of the brightest minds around. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. We work with brands like Amazon, Big Commerce, Torchy’s Tacos, Red Bull, JuiceLand, and many more.
This art director/designer intern will have the opportunity to work on many of our current brands. From websites to video production, you’ll be expected to bring your creative design skills to deliver well developed and strategic ideas. You’ll work with others as well as on your own.
Sound like you? Fill out our e-interview HERE.
• Develop ideas for social campaigns, video content, digital ads, websites, guerrilla marketing, etc. and then execute them.
• Stay updated on industry trends, especially in the technology, social, and digital worlds.
• Work with multiple disciplines to ensure ideas are integrated and effective.
• Correctly interpret client needs and challenges to generate visual solutions quickly and with high precision.
• Participate in client meetings.
• Communicate the strategy, insight, or rationale for all visual creative work to both internal and external teams.
• Conceptual graphic design that brings campaign ideas to life
• Ability to work a minimum of 16 hours a week.
• Relevant design portfolio REQUIRED.
• Familiar with Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma strongly encouraged.
• Firm grasp of digital design.
• Firm grasp of storytelling through design.
• Experience in UI/UX design a plus.
- Cool coworkers
- Real world experience
- High fives (both physical and virtual)
- Paid education and training opportunities