A promising conceptual thinker and art director. You have learned the theoretical, but now it’s time to get some real world experience. Digital. Social. Video. Web. Mobile. You have a passion for all of them. Your passion is surpassed only by your willingness to take on any challenge. You are the hardest worker wherever you go. You bring out the best in the people you work with because you understand that we are stronger together. You see a future filled with One Show and Cannes awards. You just need the right environment with the right team around you to make that happen.
The right environment and the right team for someone wanting a future filled with One Show and Cannes awards. Based in East Austin and comprising some of the brightest young minds around. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. We work with brands like People Magazine, Amazon, Red Bull, The United Way, Cavender’s Boots, Camp Gladiator, Moviehouse & Eatery, and many more.
This art director intern will have the opportunity to work on many of our current brands. From websites to video production, you’ll be expected to bring your creative skills to deliver well developed and strategic ideas. You’ll work with others as well as on your own.
• Develop ideas for social campaigns, video content, digital ads, websites, guerrilla marketing, etc. and then execute them.
• Work within multiple disciplines to ensure ideas are integrated and effective.
• Graduating college in May 2018, December 2018, or college degree obtained
• Out-of-this-world art direction skills
• Portfolio work REQUIRED
• A firm grasp of storytelling through design
• Experience or desire producing video for web or interactive media (Snap and YouTube videos totally count)
• Work well in a rocket-fueled, high intensity environment
• Must be able to begin work no later than end of May
• 16-29 hours per week
• Education and training opportunities
INTERESTED? START YOUR APPLICATION HERE.