You: A college student looking to get some real-world experience in brand strategy. You are half data nerd and half psychology geek. You love diving into the brains of clients and consumers to create stories that make sense and help the two fall in love. Speaking of love, you love uncovering insights that help the creative team develop great ideas. Lastly, you can deliver a clear, concise point of view to team members and clients, supported by data.
Sound like you? Take our e-interview HERE.
- Meets with clients and leads detailed discussions to understand their objectives.
- Analyzes market research and collects information regarding consumer behavior. Then is able to analyze this data to contribute to briefings by communicating information and impact.
- Analyzes client data to support an idea and frame up a business opportunity.
- Ability to understand and translate complex ideas and data into simple stories that inspire our teams.
- Be a strategic yet creative thinker – develop hypotheses, think through possible solutions, and communicate ideas in an interesting way.
- Executes projects from brief to presentation.
- Knows the social, digital, and mobile landscape; understands how consumers use them, and demonstrates creative ideas about how brands can join in.
- Be curious, keep up with cultural trends across consumer segments – be in tune with what is going on in media, pop culture, culture, (etc.) – turn those cultural trends and insights into great creative ideas.
- Develop well-thought-out presentations and be able to present it both internally and externally.
- In college seeking Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Psychology.
- Quantitative and/or qualitative research experience, preferred.
- Demonstrates innate curiosity to continuously explore.
- Appreciation for creativity and the creative environment.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to deliver exciting presentations to small teams.