You: A charismatic, organized, Type A superstar that succeeds at everything they put their mind to. While you are a talented person, you understand that it takes hard work and grit to succeed. Yes, you’ve read the book Grit by Angela Duckworth. If you haven’t, you are currently adding it to your reading list. We’ll give you a moment… You take on any challenge with optimism and eagerness, while making a friend or two along the way. While you’re a great speaker, you’re an even better listener and conversationalist. You have a bright future ahead of you, but you just need the right environment where you can learn and be surrounded by a team that won’t let you settle for less than your best.
Us: The right environment for learning and a team that doesn’t believe in settling for anything less than your best. Based in Austin and comprised of some of the brightest minds around, Tilted Chair is a 12 year-old digital advertising agency. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. We work with brands like Cavender’s Boots, Shameless Pets Treats, Topo Chico, Torchy’s Tacos, Atlassian, Redbull, and many more. We need you to keep our partnerships growing to even bigger and better heights.
This Business Development Assistant or Intern will be responsible for assisting in the sales and business operations of the agency. You’ll be involved with every phase of the business development process from outbound business strategy, prospecting, proposal generation, presentation and final scope writing. Additionally, you’ll assist in agency business management such as budgeting, business process, and cross-department communications. You’ll be expected to bring a great attitude and brilliant thinking to work every time you log on for the day.
Sound like you? Take our e-interview HERE to start your journey:
- Assist in the development and implementation of outbound business strategy
- Work with multiple disciplines in creation of sales assets
- Develop and manage sales funnel
- Research and identify target clients
- Proficiency in phone, email and social media communication
- Coordinate meetings and assist in discovery meetings with potential clients
- Provide weekly update reports to supervisor
- Manage relationship-building activities with current and prospective clients
- Assist in the management of agency social profiles
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- Start date beginning of May 2022.
- Junior or Senior in college seeking a business or communication degree
- 1 year experience in a sales oriented role preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with little supervision, if needed
- Work well in a rocket-fueled, high intensity environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to the small stuff, detail oriented
- An understanding of marketing/advertising, preferred
- An understanding of CRM preferred
$15 per hour
Remote work environment