A motivated leader ready to manage and lead media planning and buying projects with confidence. You’re curious about all that digital media has to offer, and you strive to help clients utilize these new tools to solve their marketing challenges. You instinctively learn every facet of a client’s business and are prepared to discuss goals, KPI’s, and industry trends.
A fast-paced creative ad agency in East Austin in search of a media superhero to join our team of bright minds. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. Our client roster includes work with brands like Amazon, People Magazine, Red Bull, Cavender’s Boots, NadaMoo!, AfterShokz, and more.
Sound like you? Start our e-interview HERE.
- Lead the media department to ensure deliverables are completed on-time and in-scope
- Creating, managing, and reporting on ads across Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger
- Designing paid media strategies that align with business goals and marketing plans across various channels including but not limited to Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest
- Managing and optimizing campaigns in order to reach business goals across digital platforms
- Technical implementation of Google analytics, Facebook pixel, standard events, custom conversions, etc.
- Presenting and discussing media plans and reports to clients
- Contributing your unique perspective to agency conversations and brainstorms
- Contribute to new business pitches & RFPs, including scoping new media projects
- Conduct media consultations and orientations to introduce clients to Tilted Chair’s media offerings and identify opportunities for continued engagement
- Conduct audience research and make targeting recommendations
- Review the performance of past campaigns and active social channels
- Create and execute campaigns on digital platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Ad account and analytics set up across multiple platforms
- Monitor & report on campaign performance, drawing insights and helping craft recommendations
- Prepare client-facing reports & other media materials
- Stay up to date with key platform changes
• Experience managing, optimizing, and reporting on digital ad campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in traditional and digital/social media preferred
• Impeccable writing, speaking, and presentation skills
• Basic understanding of media landscape
• Entrepreneurial spirit, eager to find smart solutions to tough problems
What We’re Offering
- $60k-$75k annual salary
- 28 days PTO (in addition to company breaks and holidays)
- Annual Vacation Stipend
- Paid Sabbatical
- Fully paid health benefits (medical and dental)
- 401k matching
- Remote work with opportunities to work in office, if preferred
- Paid education and training opportunities