A motivated leader ready to manage and lead interactive web projects with confidence from beginning to end. When you hear “java”, you don’t think of coffee. You are a disciplined manager of web resources, time, and budgets. You can work with designers and developers alike to ensure everyone stays focused on goals and objectives, while always keeping an eye on deadlines and scope. You understand the relationship between a client’s business and their web properties, and are prepared to discuss goals, best practices, and industry trends. You love to communicate, and you do it well. You are comfortable solving problems on your own, but humble enough to know when to ask for help or advice from your team. You are looking for a new opportunity for more autonomy and growth opportunities. Lastly, you want to work for a fun and collaborative agency where you can have an immediate impact and can pave your own future.
A fast-paced creative ad agency based in East Austin (and other parts of the US) in search of an interactive manager superhero to join our team of bright minds. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. Our client roster includes work with brands like Amazon, People Magazine, Red Bull, Cavender’s Boots, NadaMoo!, AfterShokz, and more.
If this sounds like you, feel free to apply via our e-interview HERE.
- Operational excellence in daily blocking and tackling of tasks.
- Foster and grow strong, lasting relationships.
- Coordinate and lead project meetings and interactive presentations.
- Oversee UX strategy, produce UX/IA deliverables including sitemaps, low-fi wireframes, and other informational architecture documents.
- Advocate on behalf of the agency to clients and keep internal teams focused and excited, driving the work down a path of success.
- Manage client expectations and recognize critical issues, with the ability to resolve the issues with dedicated strategic thinking.
- Ability to manage 6-8 projects at any one time.
- Ownership and maintenance of budget.
- Report to and collaborate with Account Services and Creative teams.
- 3+ years experience in an Account Manager or Project Manager role REQUIRED.
- 2+ years experience managing interactive projects or web development REQUIRED.
- Familiar with lean, agile, waterfall, and hybrid approaches.
- Understanding of latest technology, principles, and approaches including responsive design, digital style guides, content design, UX design, design thinking, and accessibility.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Impeccable writing/grammar skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, eager to find the next big project
- Ability to work remotely
- Strong knowledge of web development and delivery processes of multi-disciplinary solutions
What We’re Offering
- $60k-$70k annual salary
- 28 days PTO (in addition to company breaks and holidays)
- Annual Vacation Stipend
- Paid Sabbatical
- Fully paid health benefits (medical and dental)
- 401k matching
- Remote work with opportunities to work in office, if preferred
- Paid education and training opportunities