You: A college student looking to get some real-world experience in interactive design, development, and project management. First and foremost, you have a great attitude. You have the ability to work with a team and collaborate with clients. You’re a quick learner who’s no stranger to technology. You have the ability to problem-solve. Obstacles don’t deter you, they simply re-route you.
Sound like you? Take our e-interview HERE.
- At first, just learning! About how we do things.
- Meets with clients and leads detailed discussions to understand their objectives
- Developing content strategies to help drive website designs
- Developing information architectures to logically display the content hierarchy of websites
- Learning how to edit WordPress templates
- Learning some simple HTML/CSS
- Learning some simple Carbon Fields syntax for WordPress theme editing
- In college seeking Bachelor’s Degree
- Positive attitude (#1 priority)
- Ability to learn computer-related skills (#2 priority)
- Ability/interest in learning some code
- Curious/interested in learning about how things work