You: A charismatic, organized, undercover superstar. You take on any challenge with optimism and eagerness, while making a friend or two along the way. You might have done some admin work in the past or simply like keeping things organized. You enjoy playing the caretaker. Ensuring everything is taken care of and everyone is happy. You’re looking for a part time gig where you can earn some money and work with great people, but still have time to take care of your other obligations.
Us: A great environment for learning, and a team that doesn’t believe in settling for anything less than your best. Based in Austin and comprised of some of the brightest minds around, Tilted Chair is a 12 year-old digital advertising agency. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. We work with brands like Cavender’s Boots, Shameless Pets Treats, Topo Chico, Torchy’s Tacos, Atlassian, Redbull, and many more. We are looking for someone who can help assist in office admin work on a part time basis so our team can focus on the things they do best.
The Position: This Office Manager will be responsible for taking care of back of the house admin duties such as AR, onboarding new employees, managing our employee handbook, administering payroll and benefits, assisting with company events, and other office tasks. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our AR is up to date and collection emails are sent to delinquent accounts. Additionally, you’ll assist in agency event planning such as company retreats, holiday parties, and other events on a monthly basis. Lastly, you’ll help onboard new employees, oversee payroll and benefits updates, assist in employee reviews, and manage our employee handbook as company policies change. You’ll be expected to bring a great attitude and brilliant thinking to work every time you log on for the day.
Sound like you? Take our e-interview HERE to start your journey:
- Maintain our AR and collections.
- Administer payroll and other benefits.
- Communicate in an empathetic manner with delinquent accounts.
- Assist in the onboarding of new employees.
- Assist in the performance reviews of employees and document sessions.
- Maintain and update employee handbook.
- Assist in the planning and execution of company events.
- Ordering supplies and gifts.
- Proficiency in phone and email communication
- Provide weekly update reports to supervisor
- Manage relationship-building activities with current and prospective clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with little supervision, if needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to the small stuff, detail oriented
- An understanding of marketing/advertising, preferred
- Must be based in Austin or surrounding area.
- Ability to work 10-20 hours per week
- Start date beginning no later than October 2022.
$20 per hour
Remote work environment