A motivated production artist ready to manage and lead productions with confidence from beginning to end. Clients have confidence in your ability and your team loves how you motivate them. You are a steward of your clients’ brands, time, and budgets. You’ve got a few years of experience on set as an assistant producer or production coordinator/manager, but are looking to take that next step in your career. You’re ready to bring to life everything from food and lifestyle photoshoots, to animated and motion graphics content, to scripted and docu-style videos. You love to communicate, and you do it well. You are comfortable making decisions on your own, but humble enough to know when to ask for help or advice from your team or client. You are looking for a new opportunity for more experience.. Lastly, you want to work for a fun and collaborative agency where you can have immediate impact and can pave your own future.
A fast-paced creative ad agency in East Austin (and other remote places) in search of a production superhero to join our team of bright minds. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. Our client roster includes work with brands like Amazon, People Magazine, Red Bull, Cavender’s Boots, NadaMoo!, AfterShokz, and more.
Sound like you? Jump right into our einterview HERE.
- Attend discovery calls and new-business meetings to advocate for our production abilities and experience.
- Concept, build, and present project treatment, timeline, and budget estimates.
- Vet and hire production partners, crew, and talent, depending on the scope of the production.
- Coordinate with internal account service, strategy, creative, and media departments.
- Manage client expectations and feedback, and maintain strong relationships.
- Skillfully manage productions and creatively solve problems to make sure the delivery is on time, on brand, and on budget.
- Report to and collaborate with Director of Production.
- 3+ years experience in a Producer, Assistant Producer, or Production Manager role
- 2+ at a production company or advertising agency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Impeccable writing/grammar skills
- Basic understanding of media landscape and strategies
What We’re Offering
- $40k-$50k annual salary
- 28 days PTO (in addition to company breaks and holidays)
- Fully paid health benefits (medical and dental)
- Remote work with opportunities to work in office, if preferred
- Paid education and training opportunities