You: Looking to join a savvy, fresh digital branding and advertising agency with huge growth potential. You’re a great communicator, hard working, results driven, and learn at the speed of light. You have some sales experience (even a childhood lemonade stand counts) under your belt and are looking for the right opportunity to stretch your legs. You do what you say you are going to do, because when you put your mind to something nothing can stop you.
Us: A boutique-size digital branding and advertising agency headquartered in East Austin, but with remote locations around Texas and the US (obviously). Our clients range from big dogs like Amazon and Red Bull to small startups. We have been around for 10 years, but we are looking to make 2021 the stepping stone year for a decade of super growth. We are searching for an entry level Sales Development Manager to help us get there!
The Job: We are looking for an entry level Sales Development Manager to help us reach new customers through research, prospecting, and outreach. This highly dynamic position will work closely with our team of amazing Account Executives and Agency Partners, and be responsible for helping us reach new customers and schedule important prospect meetings. You must be able to quickly learn what makes Tilted Chair unique in the market and be able to develop, test, and execute high-volume outreach strategies to book meetings with key target accounts. You will assist our sales team through the full sales cycle and consistently keep our pipeline full of high value opportunities. This role blends, sales and marketing, so you will get tremendous exposure throughout the organization and quickly become a key contributor in our success.
- Research and develop new target prospect lists and map key decision makers within those organizations
- Effectively partner with our Account Executives to support the full sales cycle
- Consistently schedule meetings with new prospects
- Develop expert understanding of Tilted Chair’s benefits and market differentiators
- Qualify account through research and phone conversations with prospects
- Prepare proposal responses, capability decks, and Scopes of Works for clients
- Maintain CRM pipeline and meeting notes with prospects
- Attend and participate in inbound discovery calls
- Proven business acumen and success in a sales development role
- Strong knowledge of research and measurement
- Effective communication skills and confidence
- High aptitude to learn new skills and technologies
- Considerable ability to problem-solve
- High level time management skills
- Extremely self-motivated and able to be goal oriented in a work-from-home environment.
- BA/BS from reputable college or university
- Experience with CRM system, preferred
- Track record of being held accountable to metrics and KPIs
Ready to get started? Start your e-interview HERE